Wednesday, September 19, 2018

The Homeschool Reunion That Wasn't

October was a busy month for me, and sadly it *completely* slipped my mind (until the last minute) that I was {supposed to be} organising a homeschool reunion. I'd put the event out on Facebook and really wasn't sure if anyone was going to come, but thought I'd better be there and semi-prepared just in case. Loaded up car + trailer with the barbeque and various extras, enlisted some siblings and headed out to see what the day had in store.
As it turned out, there was A LOT of wind coming, and overall the day was chilly and not particularly pleasant for such an event.
Eventually we concluded no one else was coming, so contacted the family to re-purpose the afternoon into a special time for the little ones.

"Welcome Kiddos" 




: : Poor Laura was just about getting blown over in the wind : :

: : No motor required : :
Nose dives included
{Pilot decided not to fly in the end}














No comments:

Post a Comment