Wednesday, March 25, 2020

February Memories

: : I pretended to have holidays and got my stamps out for a pleasant change to my schedule : : 
: : To all your questions about my tan this summer, this is the answer : :



: : So. Many. People. : :



: : Pre-service music practice. Yeah, we have some new musicians : :





: : Here I was thinking there was completely different packaging for Christmas : :
Turns out it's just a sleeve that slides over the top




: : Birthday at Bible Study : :

: : These were cool for the few days that they were there : :



: : Bee hanging out in the beehive : :

: : Dropped by a political meeting. Wasn't planning to get recognised by the deputy leader : :

: : Pre-march energy boost. Didn't plan on ice cream for breakfast! : :

: : Post-march smiles. So wonderful to see some awesome people again : :

: : I went to his event, then he came to mine : :
#letsfixthis #20in2020

No comments:

Post a Comment