Monday, August 23, 2021

#MusicMonday


God the uncreated One
The author of salvation
Wrote the laws of space and time
And fashioned worlds to his design
The One whom angel hosts revere
Hung the stars like chandeliers
Numbered every grain of sand
Knows the heart of every man
He is King forever
He is King forever
He is King forevermore

I loved studying the sciences during my homeschool years, learning about Creation, space, and time-- among other things. I knew that in order for there to be Creation there had to be a Creator. A few more years passed before I reconciled the Creator with the God of the Bible, but in time I met the uncreated One, Who authored salvation and the laws of space and time. He knows the heart of every man and He is King forevermore.


God, The Uncreated One (King Forevermore) by Keith & Kristyn Getty




No comments:

Post a Comment