Monday, April 01, 2019

February Memories

: : Popcorn, Jago-style : : 
: : All the chocolate : :



: : So I found out this is a thing : :

: : I mean, why not just raise those poles? : :




: : Some of my work got published! : : 


: : Sunrise : : 



: : Celebrating the weekend : : 
: : More of my work!! : :


: : Wasn't overly sorry to leave this weather behind : :


: : Dinner with the crew from around the country : :


: : Time for a wedding : :

: : Church with these ones : :

: : Should I be concerned that a cafe needs a dentist this close? : : 
: : Turned out the cafe makes good coffee : :


: : Did a little sightseeing in the rain : : 
: : And then the sun came out and a seagull photobombed me : :


: : Fancy airport : :

: : Farewell Christchurch : :





: : Pretending to be on holiday after work : :

: : So golden : :

No comments:

Post a Comment