Monday, April 29, 2019

March Memories

: : Catching up with politicians on our Saturday : : 
: : Trying to get a few photos of the growing little missy : :


: : Good colours for a sunset : :


: : Organ concert :) : :





: : 12-week model. It looks cold : :

: : Homemade spinach and feta scrolls : :

: : Sleepy : :

: : These were fun to make : :

: : Birthday time : :




: : This was the big moment of March : :



: : Dinner catch up just before daylight savings ended : :

: : Farewell free speech, it was nice knowing you : :

: : That's a few feijoas . . . : :

7 comments:

  1. Hello Bianca, I really enjoy your blog and I think you have a very nice and loving family. But what I would like to know is if you really believe in those scary groups that call themselves patriots, white nationalism and anti-gay groups etc.
    As a child with my parents we belonged to the FPC of Scotland, and I think it is really sad how they brainwashed us all. They were really a very intolerant group. Although I have to say that your family looks more loving and open than mine was.
    Best regards,
    Nora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nora, I'm unfamiliar with the groups mentioned in the screenshot above so can make no comment on my agreement or disagreement with them. My point related to censorship and freedom of speech. We cannot have one law for ourselves and another for others, either all have freedom of speech or all of us will lose it. There is nothing tolerant about censoring and shutting down people or groups because they disagree with us.
      Thanks for reading,
      Bianca

      Delete
  2. Love the new look, Bee! That is a LOT of feijoas!!!
    sad about the "free speech"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bianca, I did not mean to be rude. Of course I am also in favour of freedom of speech as long as it does not discriminate or exclude other persons.
    Which I am sure you would never do.
    All the best to you and your lovely family. How I would love to have so many brothers and sisters!
    Nora

    ReplyDelete