Monday, May 25, 2020

#MusicMonday


"Many things about tomorrow 
I don't seem to understand 
But I know who holds tomorrow 
And I know who holds my hand"

Humanly speaking, so much of life is uncertain. We make plans and set goals, but so often they get altered or entirely canceled by events beyond our control. We schedule a trip to the beach, and then the day dawns dark and rainy. We plan to roast the butternut so it doesn't go to waste, and then the oven stops working (lol). We plan a holiday and then a family member gets sick or travel gets banned. We don't know for sure what tomorrow holds. Of course, none of these things render God any less powerful or good. I'm grateful that despite so much uncertainty, I know who holds tomorrow.

I Know Who Holds Tomorrow by The Petersons


No comments:

Post a Comment