Monday, June 01, 2020

#MusicMonday


I serve a Savior
It's what I was made for
His grace and love I don't deserve
I will be faithful
Humble and grateful
My life is greater 'cause I serve a Savior

I love finding tracks that combine a great message, quality vocals, and good musical appeal. This one is great for long drives in the country with the windows down and the music up. It's fun to sing along with and has a great message too. Just as cars and stereos work better when used like they're designed to be (without the handbrake on as you drive down the road, and no stones in the old cassette players!), we humans also function better when we live as we were designed to; to serve a Saviour. This world can be so full of heartache and pain, and before I met the Saviour it seemed empty and I had no peace. But now, my life is greater 'cause I serve a Savior.

I Serve A Savior by Josh Turner


No comments:

Post a Comment