Monday, June 15, 2020

#MusicMonday


Oh, but somehow You don't see me like I do
Somehow You're still here

You're the God who stays
You're the God who stays
You're the one who runs in my direction
When the whole world walks away
You're the God who stands
With wide open arms
And You tell me nothing I have ever done can separate my heart
From the God who stays

How often do we feel insufficient, insecure, broken, hurt, confused, ashamed and all manner of other negative things? If we have Christ for our Saviour then He will stay throughout our trials. No matter how badly we feel. Regardless of how badly we've messed up in the past. Even when it feels like everyone in the whole word is deserting us, we have the God who stays right beside us.

The God Who Stays by Matthew West


No comments:

Post a Comment