Monday, May 03, 2021

#MusicMonday


Did I make a difference in somebody's life?
What hurts did I heal? What wrongs did I right?
Did I raise my voice in defense of the truth?
Did I lend my hand to the destitute?
When my race is run, when my song is sung, will I have to wonder
Did I make a difference?

As we reach the twilight of our lives will we find ourselves wondering if we made a difference? If we did something of value with our lives? Or will we look back with contentment over lives lived fruitfully, every opportunity to do good fully realised? Now is the time to decide what kind of life we will look back on! Who's life can we make a difference in today? What hurts can we heal today? What wrongs can we right today? What truth can we raise our voice in defense of today? Who that's destitute can we lend a hand to today? How can we make a difference today? I know I don't want regrets so I'm going to get thinking; and doing. How about you? 

Did I Make a Difference by Southern Raised



No comments:

Post a Comment