Monday, May 10, 2021

#MusicMonday


How can You see me at my worst and still say I am loved?
What promise can I stand on when I don't feel good enough?
When the enemy's reminding me of all that I've done wrong
What freedom do I have to sing this new creation song?

Wave upon wave, of grace upon grace
Endlessly washing my sins away
I know the only reason I can stand here free of all my shame
Is wave upon wave, of grace upon grace upon grace

Have you been a believer for years but recently found yourself focused on and weighed down by memories of past sins you've already been forgiven? Are you regularly studying your Bible and trying to live as God calls you to, but feeling like you aren't good enough to be a Christian? Look to God and remember His grace. Thank Him for it. That's why we're free. That's why we don't need to be ashamed. I know I'm grateful for wave upon wave of grace upon grace.

Grace Upon Grace by Matthew West



No comments:

Post a Comment