Thursday, April 10, 2014

10 on 10

So perhaps it's more usual to start a project like this in January, but hey. Beginning today, I'm going to post ten random photos on the tenth of each month: the shots will all be taken the day before. Granted I don't have my dream camera or anything, but this is a small and easy project to improve my photography. Leave me a comment telling me your favourites!

: : Gotta love selfies! : :
Perhaps there's another reason for this shot. Notice anything different?
After having braces for more than 4 1/2 years, I got them off yesterday!
See my post about when I got them on! Wow I looked different back then. :P

: : Love how these lines came out! : :

: : Vivid colour on a fairly dull, textured background : :


: : Yes, I love flowers : :
: : Umm, yes. I think you've seen Snowbell before !: :

: : Ladder for the bunks that {one day} will go in our room : :

: : Smile!! : :
: : Yummy! : :

: : And I love coffee too . . . : :

No comments:

Post a Comment