Wednesday, January 10, 2018

10 on 10

There's a time for everything, and I think now is the time to resurrect this series. Hadn't bargained on being sick while I was working on this though, argh! Didn't make for a very interesting series of activities to shoot, but I got some that turned out well I think.

10 on 10 is a collection of 10 images posted on the 10th of the month, shot the day before. No "special" shoot, just taking my camera with me as I go about my day and capturing art in everyday life.

: : One of my favourite herbs : :


: : He's so beautiful : :

: : Little sister cooked for me today : :
{Okay, well technically we swapped nights}

: : *Feed me* : : 
: : It's painful just needing sleep when this is the sky outside! : :


: : So helpful how this plane flew over just as I was shooting the tree : :



: : Because purple!! : : 
: : Texture : :


: : There aren't many of these left anymore :( : :

: : Laura brought these in for me : :

No comments:

Post a Comment