Saturday, March 10, 2018

10 on 10

Today was a pretty good day. We spent several hours at the beach this afternoon and around that I worked on things at home that I needed to get to.

10 on 10 is a collection of 10 images posted on the 10th of the month, shot the day before. No "special" shoot, just taking my camera with me as I go about my day and capturing art in everyday life.

: : I need to put a sun in my window so the flowers will face the right way : : 




: : "I like eating yummy food" : :




: : Before we left for the beach I put meat in the crockpot and set the breadmaker to have dough ready : :
around the time I thought we would arrive home. Once we got back I discovered the fridge stocked mainly salad ingredients, so threw this together to complete the meal.

: : This is the latest addition to our instrument collection as of this year : :

No comments:

Post a Comment