Tuesday, April 10, 2018

10 on 10

Didn't have to work so spent my day doing odd jobs at home that are always mounting up: folding, ironing, took my car for its WOF, designed and ordered a recipe book.
~~~

10 on 10 is a collection of 10 images posted on the 10th of the month, shot the day before. No "special" shoot, just taking my camera with me as I go about my day and capturing art in everyday life.

: : Working on this because I have more space for scarves than yarn :P : :
Not convinced that's the pattern I want though

: : Still some young-looking plant life around : :

: : Perhaps needs a little work to be an Insta-worthy firewood pile : :

: : Because water droplets are always photogenic : :



: : Our little Playdough artist : :

: : Tonight's cook : :

: : School work : :

: : Should I admit I made this coffee because I wanted a picture? : :

No comments:

Post a Comment