Tuesday, July 10, 2018

10 on 10

This month for this collection I was home all day and didn't have anything very exciting on the plan, and it followed that I found it more of a challenge, buuuuutttt I got there in the end. Here's hoping for more inspiration next month :P
~~~
10 on 10 is a collection of 10 images posted on the 10th of the month, shot the day before. No "special" shoot, just taking my camera with me as I go about my day and capturing art in everyday life.

#1 Fresh is best

#2 Turns out 10 people require a lot of ironing done 

#3 Good old OPI

#4 Sweet dreams little missy

#5 Sparkles & florals
Thanks Aunty Melissa & family 

#6 Last entry was a little longer ago than I realised . . .

#7 Dreaming, planning, scheduling

#8 Greenery

#9 Decor

#10 Trying for that farmhouse look

No comments:

Post a Comment