Friday, August 10, 2018

10 on 10

Yesterday I worked the business day away from home, then arrived back to help a little before settling into photo processing for the evening.

~~~~~~

10 on 10 is a collection of 10 images posted on the 10th of the month, shot the day before. No "special" shoot, just taking my camera with me as I go about my day and capturing art in everyday life.

#1 


#2

: : Submit your inspiring captions for this photo in the comments section below : : 
#3
: : Warm car bonnets are good places to rest : :


 #4

: : Washing was still on the line when I arrived home . . . successfully removed it : : 
#5

: : Dishwashing team : :


 #6

: : Finishing school work : : 
#7

: : School work got finished in time for dessert to fit the schedule : :


 #8

: : I promise this was her idea : :
 #9

: : If you can't beat 'em, join 'em : :
 #10


2 comments: