Thursday, September 20, 2018

October Memories

I recently transferred a lot of images off my phone and onto my laptop (finally, I know--it kept telling me to buy more space). In doing so I realised I have a lot of images I've never done anything with, and that seems a shame. The result of my musings I now present to you: my new series "Monthly Memories". This will cover a selection of my phone images over a month. My phone usage varies, so some months will have long posts, and other months there may be no post at all! But here goes, time will tell how well this idea works.

In this post I'm including two captures from my dSLR, since I have only two for the session and didn't want to devote an entire post to them. :P 

: : Engagement party for my friend : :



: : He just wanted some dinner two. Or the milk : :

: : Duder Regional Park : :

: : Just discovered I love panoramas : :


: : Engagement party #2 : :

: : Annual Church Fair : :

: : Handyman Bee has it sorted : :

: : Dinner with the girls : :

: : And a surprise from Rebecca! : :

: : Craft from Ladies Afternoon Tea at church : :

No comments:

Post a Comment