Thursday, January 10, 2019

10 on 10

10 on 10 is a collection of 10 images posted on the 10th of the month, captured the day before. No "special" session, just taking my camera with me as I go about my day and capturing art in everyday life, training my creative eye.

#1

: : Relaxing in the fresh air and natural light after a long day at work : :

#2


#3


#4

: : One of the kids suggested this composition actually : : 
 #5

: : Photographer's geometry : :
 #6

: : Kitty snuggles : :
 #7

: : Bryce: "Take a photo of my salad" : :
 #8


#9


#10


2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Would you ask Danielle to contact me? I found her blog in October and now I'm being told that I need an invitation to get in. Thanks:). dreamingincolor0105 @gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bethani! I have passed on your message to Danielle :)

      Delete