Saturday, March 02, 2019

December Memories

: : The sad moment when finding petrol for under $2/litre requires photographic evidence : :

: : Look at all that traffic! : :
And it isn't even Auckland

: ; Thanks Aunty Melissa : :


: : My first March for Life : :







: : Little sister is famous!! : :

: : Found a calendar with "the tree" on it : :

: : I can't decide if this is great or a desperate excuse : :

: : Proud teacher moment : :

: : Sibling dinner at the beach : :

: : Trying my hand (or camera) at videography : :


: : Celebrating the big things : :

: : . . . and the little things : :




: : This talented friend performed with several choirs over Christmas : :
Nice work Emma <3

: : Randomly turned up at the beach at the same time as our cousin : : 
: : I told her to put her hair up before baking and she came back like this : :


: : Big brother was gifted these by a client : :

: : Can't beat homemade : :

: : A little crafting fun over the holidays : :

: : Enjoy my efforts here because I never posted any :P :P : :

: : So little : :


: : Thought I'd leave this in the lounge for a few days to build anticipation : :


: : Such incredible parking skills : :

: : Sibling date to organise 2019 diaries : :

: : New Year's Eve party venue : :

: : with this cool group : :

No comments:

Post a Comment