Monday, November 28, 2011

Last Dargaville Holiday Post

On Thursday, 27th April we visited our friends the Orchards who live in Kaiwaka.

Chantelle on Socks, Monique on Poppy

Diana on Beau, being led by Natalia

Mrs Orchard leadind Danielle on Poppy


Monique on Socks, led by Chantelle and Diana

Danielle with Poppy
Danielle writes in her diary:
"..We went and rode Donkey and the horses I mean two horses. The donkey's name is Poppy and the small horse's name is Beau and the big horses name is Socks and Natalia rides Beau but I'm too big for it. It's such a shame Natalia can ride bare back [I think its a shame that Danielle can't], it's so cool and nobody needs to hold her!"
They have this hanging up in their dining room, I just had to photograph it!

Friday 29th. Home time - my favourite day of the entire holiday lol!
We eventually left Dargaville to late for my liking, after stops at various shops!
We had lunch at Bee Jays, yeah, um, did you know I had a cafe??? haha!


cool sign, aye?
After too long driving and I can't remember what else, we finally got home in time for dinner, and to unpack a little bit before watching the Royal Wedding...


Our holiday was over, and I was glad to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment