Friday, October 05, 2018

December Memories

: : I took myself out for coffee while my car was getting its new windscreen : :

: : Dinner out with the girls : : 
: : Almost cat bunks : :



: : When you're trying to be healthy, but ice cream : :

: : Car windscreen wasn't done right the first time so obviously I had to take myself out for another coffee : :

: : I'd been seeing stitched cards on Pinterest a bit and finally decided to have a go : :

: : Anyone have ideas for other stitching patterns? : :
{Other than just simple lines}


: : Whatever it takes to get the shot : :


: : Danielle may have had almost as much fun with my phone as I had with my camera : :

: : The culprit herself : :


: : Having a "real doll" was something of a novelty : :

: : So many childhood memories here : :

: : Brunch with these ones :) : :




: : Groupon offered vouchers for personalised recipe books and I saw my chance : :

No comments:

Post a Comment