Monday, October 15, 2018

February Memories

: Finally!! : : 


: : Trying to finish off an old project : :

: : Caught my family on my way home :P : :

: : Caught up with these two after work one day : :


: : Bryce was very impressed by this sight : :


: : Reckon they got tired waiting for me : :

: : Unsure how I feel about this : :

: : Summer dinner in the sun : :

: : This is always a welcome sight : :

: : Well hello up there missy : :

: : Homeschool play with the sisters : :

: : So I was dozing in the sun one afternoon when something seemed to bite me : :
Does anyone know what it is? And yeah, this was the best photo I got . . . it was moving too fast to focus properly.

: : Interesting read : :

: : Yup, we went to the opening party : :

: : Should've worn heels hmm : :



: : Apparently this was a first for her :P : :

No comments:

Post a Comment