Monday, February 10, 2020

10 on 10

So I really need roads to be built with places to stop every so often in useful spots to grab a quick photo before moving on I think. I oftentimes find myself sitting in one spot working or driving between places . . . along main roads with all yellow lines.

I twisted the rules slightly this month and took the photos a day early so I could still have my relaxing Sunday. My schedule is still busy enough that I really needed that break before diving into a new work week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 on 10 is a collection of 10 images posted on the 10th of the month, captured the day before. No "special" session, just taking my camera with me as I go about my day and capturing art in everyday life, training my creative eye.

#1


#2


#3

: : Verse 17. Are we in the word enough to be sanctified by it? : :

#4


#5

: : Dog walkers in training : :
#6

: : I wanted to walk but I think he wanted to swim : :
 #7


#8


#9


#10

: : #Planning : :

No comments:

Post a Comment