Saturday, May 06, 2017

Joel & Esther's Wedding

The day I survived on ~2-2 1/2 hours sleep {and decided that really wasn't enough}

And that day that two old homeschool friends tied the knot

Sidenote: I'm officially old now. The bride is younger than I am :O ;P 
#someonegetmeawalkingstick #please #jokes

But in all seriousness, it was a good day and I was glad to be part of their celebration :)

Congrats & best wishes for your new life together Joel & Es <3

: : Entrance of the bride : :

: : Wedding party : :
L-R: Jessamae, Emma, Ruth, Esther, Nathan, Joel, Alan, Timothy, Samuel


: : Signing the registry : :


: : Bridesmaids : :

: : Exit : :

 : : Spot the key word ;P : :

: : All those lights! : :
*heart eyes*

: : Table setting {kinda : :
{Sorry, I was so tired I didn't really even think about the camera until it was over #failphotog #oops}

No comments:

Post a Comment